We are a smart and flat operation comprising a collaborative and congenial team of computer scientists, software engineers, and talented user interface designers. If you like working on large-scale, challenging software projects, we want to talk to you. Our small team is growing fast!
- BS in Computer Science or similar field is prefered but not required. We look for strong fundamentals in computer science from work experience or an academic degree.
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing software applications
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively work with teams of engineers, designers, analysts and managers
- Software development on assigned projects
- Collaboration with other engineers and project teams
- Responsible for technical decisions and direction for assigned projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Documentation of back end specifications for assigned projects
- Write tests when working on some products
- Participate in peer code reviews
Skills and Qualifications
- Full individual HSA health and dental plan coverage.
- No.inc contributes funds to our employee's HSA account equal to an individual's yearly deductible (around $2000)
- 14 flex days for sick leave and vacation for the first year of employment
- Long term disability insurance
- Gym membership at Meadow Mill
- 401k with 100% employer match
- Free Parking