No.Inc partnered with the Maryland Business Roundtable for Education to create BewhatIwanttobe.com, a website that uses an innovative interface to introduce career options to high school students through the voices of real professionals. Using a collection of in-depth profiles and career information, the site organizes profiles into career clusters that show how jobs fit into various industries.
To enhance student engagement we incorporated quizzes and challenges into the site that users can take to win prizes.
- Create a game-like quiz system that allows students to earn points
- Develop a content management system
- Interview high school and middle school students about careers, games and prizes
- Observe speaker and student interactions in classrooms
- Reached over 244,000 Maryland students
- More than 13,000 active accounts participating in challenges and quizzes each day