No.Inc partnered with Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Technology in Education to plan, design, and develop the Teacher Compass tool. The tool is used in the classroom to document teacher observations in real time. Multiple observations are scored using a rubric. Scores and notes are compiled into final evaluations for teachers. Professional development resources are then recommended to teachers based on the results of evaluations.
- Develop an offline solution due to Internet connectivity issues in various schools
- Accommodate various use cases by including extensive configuration of content, assessments, rubrics, professional development resources, and workflows
- Develop pilot and plan for extensive user testing
- Take a modular approach, including recommendations for the development of standalone professional development library and development of an offline solution
- Integrate configurable rubrics for various needs
- Acquired by Pearson Education